[Tweeters] North Phoenix, need help finding birding spots, AND trying to get info on Ilwaco Snowy

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 11:01:21 PST 2013

Hi All! I have not had a chance to get the details of where the snowy was
seen in Ilwaco, but will keep trying to get my friends address, or as close
to where she lives. She did report she saw one also in Longview, not sure
where on that either…

I ACTUALLY get to be in North Phoenix with a car and free time Wednesday
and Thursday this week, and if anyone has any last minute tips on where to
go, that would be appreciated. Its rare I get any free time on my husbands
business trips!!!

Vicki Biltz
Bonney Lake, WA 8391

vickibiltz at gmail.com