[Tweeters] lost scope cap story

Neil and Carleen Zimmerman n3zims at comcast.net
Fri Aug 30 07:27:07 PDT 2013

Hello Tweeters,

    T he lost lens cap post  reminded me of a cap I lost years ago. When I lived in Minnesota, I lead a field trip to Tamarac NWR to the "spot" to view a Bald Eagles nest. Later in the day I noticed I lost my lens cap for my scope. I gave it up as lost. The next year I lead the same field trip. As we were viewing the eagle nest, a person on the trip  asked if someone had lost a lens cap. I said "I did, last year".

  I guess if you keep going back to the places where you have been, eventually you find all the things you have lost.

Neil Zimmerman

Brier, WA