[Tweeters] Photos of My Mystery Stanwood Sandpiper

Blair Bernson blair at washingtonadvisorygroup.com
Thu Aug 29 11:25:56 PDT 2013

I finally got access to my computer and have
uploaded some photos of the sandpiper that I saw
at Stanwood STP yesterday. Three of just the
single bird and one of it with a Yellowlegs and
one with a Killdeer. My best sense is that it is
a Pectoral with little to no streaking on neck or
breast but I have never seen a Pectoral without
the clearly delineated/demarked lower border.
https://picasaweb.google.com/103072475474183849815/StanwoodSTPSandpiper?authkey=Gv1sRgCKfBqZmf-fy6IA#

--
Blair Bernson
Edmonds