[Tweeters] Oyhut , no SMLO, yes ELTE!

Dianna Moore dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com
Tue Aug 27 13:10:02 PDT 2013

Hey Tweets; Arnie Martin and I headed out to Oyhut arriving at the same
time a man with his bird (hunting) dog were walking out...probably the
reason we were unable to find the Smith's Longspur over the next 2 & 1/2
hrs despite several others moving slowly but thoroughly through the western
Oyhut grasses.

We had to be satisfied with a lone Elegant Tern that flew in and stood atop
a log within 50 feet of us. I have been hoping one would show in GH County,
and there it was...with Arnie spotting it and verifying the I.D. Thanks
Arnie!

Dianna Moore
Ocean Shores