[Tweeters] Smith's Longspur at Ocean Shores [Grays Hbr co]

slugranch85 at wwest.net slugranch85 at wwest.net
Mon Aug 26 21:17:01 PDT 2013

Hello All,

Many people who were out at the Smith’s Longspur site today were also at
the WTO Conference, and thus from WA, OR, and CA. One of the people in
our group, Ryan from Vancouver, drove more than three hours to get to
Ocean Shores today, and I drove about two hours. The other person in our
group, our friend Ezio Leone, came the farthest of anyone, I believe, to
see this bird. Ezio is from Giulianova, Italy, and is quite surprised and
pleased to be the first from his home town to see this species, and, we
believe, one of the very few from Italy.

Alan

Alan Richards / Naselle WA 98638