[Tweeters] Long-billed Murrelet - NO

Adam Sedgley sedge.thrasher at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 11:19:42 PDT 2013

Hi Tweets.

Spent about an hour on the Edmonds waterfront this morning (9am-10am)
searching for the Long-billed Murrelet reported by Todd Hass et al
yesterday. I joined John Puschock and Ted (?) who had already been
searching for an hour. I split my search between the northern extent of
Sunset Ave and the Edmonds Fishing Pier; unfortunately the only alcids I
could find were Pigeon Guillemots in a variety of plumages and Rhinoceros
Auklets. Bonaparte's, Mew, California, and Heermann's Gulls were present
and the salmon were jumping.

Adam

-------

Adam Sedgley