[Tweeters] Swift count tonight

Diann MacRae tvulture at gmx.com
Sat Aug 24 21:36:30 PDT 2013

Hi, Tweets

As someone earlier said "migration is in full swing." The Vaux's swifts must have heard that because they put on a great show tonight for an hour in Monroe. Bill and I opened the fall Vaux's swift counting season at the Wagner Center in Monroe and had a total of 1,069 of these neat little birds. You can check the chimney cam and see how they snuggle in for the night. The link ishttp://www.wildearth.tv/player/vaux-happening-swift-roost-webcam/nochat http://www.wildearth.tv/player/vaux-happening-swift-roost-webcam/nochat&lang=en Come out and see them some evening. You might also be interested in our annual Swift Night Out on 14 September (Saturday) from 5-8. More later on this.

Cheers, Diann

Diann MacRae
Olympic Vulture Study
22622 - 53rd Avenue S.E.