[Tweeters] Smith's Longspur at Oyhut Game range

Dave Slager dave.slager at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 19:33:30 PDT 2013

Sat 24 august

Late This afternoon I found a Smith's Longspur at the game range. I have good Photos and audio recording of the cowbird-like flight call.

Walk north on beach from ocean shores wastewater plant until you get to large outflow channel that drains game range into the harbor. Walk up the s side of the outflow channel about 100 meters, bird was flushing from shorter dry vegetation area on your left before the mudflat.

Cant post photos till i get home so youll just have to take my word for it for now.

Sorry for late report, had no phone in the field.

Dave Slager
Seattle, WA

Sent from my iPod