[Tweeters] Buff-breasted and Solitary Sandpiper at Midway-yes.

Shep Thorp shepthorp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 18:06:55 PDT 2013

Hi Tweets,
After a wonderful Pelagic Trip today with Westport Seabirds where we saw a Great Shearwater, yeah! I stopped by Midway to check out previously reported sightings and was able to relocate the Buff-breasted Sandpiper and Solitary Sandpiper. It helps to where Tevas or shin boots, but both species were easily seen with bins and scope directly across from where the water crosses the road to the beach.
Thanks for the previous reports.
Good birding,
Shep

Shep Thorp, VMD