[Tweeters] Great-tailed Grackle at Sam Peach Park Saturday Aug 24

Alexandra MacKenzie mizmak at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 10:51:56 PDT 2013

Hi all,
The Great-tailed Grackle was again at Sam Peach Park in Puyallup this
morning, Saturday August 24 at 8:30am, on the lawn with a small group
of crows. Thank you all for posting updates (Life bird!) and special
thanks to George Gerdts for his easy and excellent directions (quoted
below).

-Alex (Alexandra) MacKenzie
Seattle
mizmak at gmail.com