[Tweeters] Re: Swallow Migration

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 23 12:06:17 PDT 2013

Hi Larry,

The most significant observation I've had was from 9/21 2010, when I had nearly 1000 swallows at the Cedar River Mouth in the morning, including 5 different species (all the "normal ones", so no Purple Martins or Bank Swallows). I distinctly remember being there either the day before or the day after and seeing nowhere near that number... maybe 50-100 swallows. I've tried to catch the same event since and keep missing it - don't know if that is a regular staging area for them or what...

Tim Brennan
Renton