[Tweeters] Elegant Terns and Graveyard Spit

Paul Hicks phicks at accessgrace.org
Wed Aug 21 13:31:50 PDT 2013

Tweets, I noticed Tom Mansfield reported Elegant Terns at Graveyard Spit in
Tokeland. I recall a previous "invasion" about 15-20 years ago and the birds
were seen out on Graveyard Spit from 7th x Fisher near the Bayshore RV Park.
They liked the area off to the right (WNW) which back then was accessible
from the end of one of the streets back toward the fire station, perhaps
Alder. Good birding!
-- Paul Hicks / Tenino / phicks AT accessgrace DOT org