[Tweeters] Puyallup grackle help please!

Louise Rutter louise.rutter at eelpi.gotdns.org
Wed Aug 21 07:07:26 PDT 2013

Are people in Puyallup still seeing the grackle regularly? I know it was
seen again last weekend. I'm planning to try for this bird (yet again!)
tomorrow, and I'm trying to narrow down the most likely time and place. I
think mornings seem to be my best bet?

Are people still finding it mostly at Sam Peach park? I know it was seen one
day in a field at River Rd and 44th - has it been back to that site that
anyone knows of? The satellite view on google maps seems to show that area
has huge numbers of fields. If I end up driving around looking at fields, I
could be driving all day.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Louise Rutter

Kirkland