[Tweeters] Lost Cannon Powershot camera-8/19

amy schillinger schillingera at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 20 11:11:13 PDT 2013

Tweeters,
In the excitement of the day yesterday I lost my silver Cannon powershot camera. Areas we visited were Tokeland, Fisher road (pullout overlooking several sand spits), Westport (pier 21, and the dock near where the pelagic trips depart). We also visited the John's river dike parking lot, the Hoquiam sewage ponds, and the visitors center in Westport. My best guess is that I lost it somewhere after the Fisher road pullout or the pier 21 stop.
If found I can describe the pictures that are on it. If by chance anyone finds it please contact me offline.
Thanks,
Amy SchillingerRenton, WAschillingera at hotmail.com