[Tweeters] Fall Migration commencement or???

Nancy Wagner nancy at nancywagnerphotography.com
Mon Aug 19 15:34:15 PDT 2013

Caryn,

Tis the start of the fall migration, and in fact, it¹s been going for a few
weeks. It¹s amazing to see and learn about, and I, too, appreciate all the
posts about what¹s going on. I just returned from photographing shorebirds
in Utah, and the fall migration was starting just as I had to leave. I was
at Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge in Utah, and it just amazed me that in
all that heat, the migration was underway already!

Nancy Wagner
Nancy J. Wagner Photography
Bothell, WA
https://www.facebook.com/nancywagnerphotography