[Tweeters] Preserving the Paton hummingbird site

henneq henneq at comcast.net
Fri Aug 16 16:37:28 PDT 2013

We've been to Paton's several times and also wish to support Bob's request.
It would be very sad and short-sighted to not preserve this wonderful
birding spot which provides habitat for a number of both common and uncommon
bird species and attracts birders from all over the world. Be sure to visit
it if you get down to SE Arizona.

Henne Queisser and Ed Freedman

Redmond, WA and Green Valley, AZ