[Tweeters] RE: two questions/concerns

Ingrid Taylar ingrid at wildlifeconservationstamp.org
Fri Aug 16 12:34:38 PDT 2013

Kevin, I'm the person who originally mentioned PAWS in conjunction with the juvenile heron, and yes, I did mean your great center at PAWS Lynnwood. Thanks for the work you do! I volunteered in a wildlife hospital (in another state), and mentioned PAWS in this context, simply because people don't always realize that there are resources for wild animals in trouble. In the case of this particular heron, I went down and checked the area, and did not see any young herons in distress.

Ingrid Taylar
Seattle, WA