[Tweeters] Class Reunion Avian Photo Foray

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 06:41:07 PDT 2013

Last weekend was my 45 year high school class reunion in Lewiston, ID.
For the first time in twenty years, I did not ride my motorcycle to
Lewiston. I took the F-150 as I wanted to take along my photography
equipment and spend time photographing things I usually would just ride
past.

Eastern Washington and northern Idaho seemed to full of flycatchers, most of which I could not identify.  I  also saw mystery sandpipers at Mann Lake (Lewiston, ID) and Swallows

Park (Clarkston, WA).   You can find narratives and photos from my trip at these links on the Pacific Northwest Photography Forum.

http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?8876-Palouse-Falls-State-Park

http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?8877-Kamiak-Butte-County-Park

http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?8878-Mann-Lake-ID

http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?8879-Swallows-Park-Clarkston-WA