[Tweeters] Preserving the Paton hummingbird site

Whitney Neufeld-Kaiser whitney.n.k at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 17:23:51 PDT 2013

Tweeters....my husband and I were just there this past weekend. It is,
indeed, a delightful place. The violet-crowned hummingbirds made a few
appearances, as did many other hummers and non-hummers. I add my voice to
Bob's in this request, it is well worth preserving for the birding
community and for the community of all creatures.

Whitney N-K
Seattle, WA