[Tweeters] Juvenile black scoters?

Steve Loitz steveloitz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 15:26:38 PDT 2013

Thanks. I just saw some pics confirming that some juvy Harlequins have
light colored bellies. Good to know and good cause to take a closer look
at those high lake ducks.

Supplementing my prior message to say that our subalpine Harlequin Duck
sightings include seeing them hang out on rocks in and beside mountain
streams. Always a joy to see them.

Steve Loitz
Seattle, WA

--