[Tweeters] Juvenile black scoters?

Steve Loitz steveloitz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 14:49:21 PDT 2013

Do juvy Harlequins have white undersides?

FWIW, the majority of ducks I see in Cascades semi-alpine lakes in the
summer are Barrow's Goldeneyes. I'm delighted when I see a Harlequin at a
high lake. Seems that we see more Harlequins flying over streams.

Steve Loitz
Seattle, WA

Steve Loitz
Seattle, WA