[Tweeters] Nandina berries and birds

Christine Southwick clsouth at uw.edu
Tue Aug 13 09:28:30 PDT 2013

Here's the full report:

It appears that quantity may have been an important factor. In our area,
there are more berries ripe at the same time, so possibly not as dangerous,
since Nandina berries would not be the only food . Also, I, and probably
many other homeowners, only have one bush, with only a couple of clusters
of berries each year.

Christine Southwick

N Seattle/Shoreline

clsouthwick at q.com