[Tweeters] Trying best to describe and ID from what I saw

NIKKI sailorgirlinconecticut at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 12:25:06 PDT 2013

driving North from Portland- between Kalama and Kelso, before the industrial way exits, but after the last Kalama exit.  Where you can see the river very well (Columbia).  We saw a larger bird, looked very "tern" like.  The wings were very sharp and slender.  The bill was BRIGHT Orange, unmistakable against the grey sky.  White body, we didn't see any head markings but going 70MPH and the bird flying the opposite direction markings are almost impossible.
Nikki
Kelso