[Tweeters] Scrub Jays or Corvid Wolves?

plkoyama at comcast.net plkoyama at comcast.net
Sun Aug 11 15:56:21 PDT 2013

Tweets,
Make that “pack of wolves.” I think I posted this at the time, but a couple of years ago we were driving towards Seattle on Bothell Way and stopped at a red light at the Lake Forest Park gas station intersection. There in the road was a circle of 5 or 6 crows surrounding a rat and pecking at it as it ran in all directions trying to escape. I don’t think it did, not that I was sorry.
Penny Koyama, Bothell