[Tweeters] Olive-Sided Flycatchers near Bush School & birding app

Elizabeth Lowe lizedge at mac.com
Sun Aug 11 00:15:03 PDT 2013

Today there were there were at least 2, maybe 3 Olive-Sided Flycatchers in our neighborhood, perching on a tall willow and other tree-tops, and fluttering out to catch insects. They were making their calls; not the "Quick-three-beers" song. Possibly they are juveniles but were efficiently catching insects. I have heard their song on and off this summer around our house. We live in Denny Blaine very close to the E. Harrison side of the Bush School.

I love my ibird app - I have the basic ibird west. Checked the Olive-sided call on it today.

Elizabeth Lowe Edgerton
lizedge at mac.com