[Tweeters] Spotted/ Barred Owl closure

Dea birdmandea at aol.com
Fri Aug 9 15:47:21 PDT 2013

Greetings and thank you to all of you who offered an answered to my question. I'm sure the sound was as suggested,Barred Owls. This just to goes to show that with all of the information at hand, I had just enough to be dangerous. The birding program on the I Pad did not offer the same call for the Barred Owls. One of you were kind enough to offer up a recording of the Barred Owl call. Ours was different but that does not mean it was not a Barred Owl. Again, thanks to all.

Take care,
Dea
253-820-9722