[Tweeters] NO Grackle 2pm

Cara Borre cmborre1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 14:25:20 PDT 2013

I think Sam Peach Park has been under constant surveillance by birders all
morning and up to now (I left several hopefuls there at 2pm)

It seems this bird is booked at the park from 9-10am, then has further
commitments elsewhere.

Many people seem interested in finding the bird so I encourage even just a
quick subject line if you perform a stake out. Negative findings are
helpful to try to pin down habits.

If I was a betting or traveling person, I'd show up tomorrow about 8:30am.
The grounds are currently undergoing aeration and it would seem that after
the machine has finished there may be peace and quiet and hopefully easy
pickins for our target and his new found friends.

I will check the park again on the way home (a little after 7pm)

Cheers,

Cara Borre
Gig Harbor