[Tweeters] Long-tailed Weasel

Marc Hoffman tweeters at dartfrogmedia.com
Tue Aug 6 11:08:55 PDT 2013

Hi Tweets!

Jeff's post convinced me I needed to share some photos from yesterday
when I paddled the Sammamish Slough beside Marymoor Park at around 6
pm. I was watching a female Common Merganser when I saw what I
thought was a little Otter head poke up through the water just below
the weir. Turned out to be a Weasel. You can see photos on my blog at
http://www.SongbirdPhoto.com.

Happy birding--birds & otherwise,

Marc Hoffman
Kirkland, WA