[Tweeters] The Elusive White Tailed Junco

Blair Bernson blair at washingtonadvisorygroup.com
Tue Aug 6 07:11:50 PDT 2013

After my earlier Green Tailed Towhee, I can now
add the elusive "White Tailed Junco".
https://picasaweb.google.com/103072475474183849815/WhiteTailedJunco?authkey=Gv1sRgCPrO8MansKaM3AE#

Okay... I know...just a molt but it was
interesting to see how this bird was seemingly
targeted by its "brethren" and literally fought
them off.

Lots of yard birds yesterday 15 species in a 15
minute span: Wilson's Warbler, Spotted Towhee,
American Goldfinch, Song Sparrow, Bushtits, Black
Capped and Chestnut Backed Chickadees, Red
Breasted Nuthatch, Steller's Jay, American Robin,
House Finch, American Crow, Bewicks Wren, Dark
Eyed (and White Tailed) Junco, and Northern Flicker.

--
Blair Bernson
Edmonds