[Tweeters] N. Cascades beta?

dalonso dalonso at u.washington.edu
Mon Aug 5 12:34:55 PDT 2013

I'm going on a climbing trip to Washington Pass this weekend and will hopefully have a day or two to drive east from there looking for birds, too. Any recommendations? I hadn't gotten further than keeping my eyes open for Gray-crowned Rosy-Finches at the pass and thinking about Sinlahekin Valley. I've never been to the latter. At this time of year, Bohemian Waxwings and even Northern Shrikes aren't too likely, right? Are there any good Grouse spots that anyone is willing to share? I know, probably any woods up there. What about Veerys?

Thanks,
Darwin

Darwin O.V. Alonso
dalonso at u.washington.edu