[Tweeters] Chipping Sparrow at Lake Hills Greenbelt blueberry farm

Amit Kulkarni avkulkarni at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 19:07:49 PDT 2013

On my way back from work today, I stopped at the LHG blueberry farm to try
to try and see if there are any Pipits or shorebirds.

But, I was pleasantly surprised to see a Chipping Sparrow, which is a lifer
for me. If you start walking from the blueberry farm parking lot on 148th
Ave, the sparrow was between the first turn (which goes to left) and the
next turn.

It was nice enough to pose about 20 seconds for a blurry photograph (
http://www.flickr.com/photos/avkulkarni/8697795130/).

Just at the next turn, I also saw one Hermit Thrush and one Swainson's
Thrush together. Altogether, three year-birds and one life-bird in a matter
of five minutes.

-Amit
Bellevue, WA