[Tweeters] Sage Thrasher @ Magnuson Park

Doug Schurman doug at bodyresults.com
Tue Apr 30 09:58:09 PDT 2013

After Scott Ramos's report from earlier I headed over. I spoke to him on the
phone when I got there about 8:45. He said an off leash dog had flushed it.
I decided to give it a go and teamed up with Sarah Peden and Marilyn
Sandall.

We quickly found it right in the same area Scott saw it. The bird was
foraging on the gravel cross road between the two N-S paved trails just
South of the old building at the North end of the park right before you get
to the off leash area. The paved paths are the two trails that go from Kite
Hill North.

The bird was still then when we left about 9:10. A couple other birders were
watching when we left. I have clear pictures I can post later if Scott
doesn't post anything.

Doug Schurman
NE Seattle