[Tweeters] little help again...

Paul Caldwell olyvtx at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 09:37:47 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

Had the pleasure of doing a little birding while visiting the wife's family in Iloilo, Philippines this last March/April. Had pretty good luck identifying the birds by Google'ing "common birds of Philippines".

I just returned from Malheur NWR. Who'd of thunk the migration lasts just a couple weeks?? Yep, I missed 'em. But, I did manage to still get a few new species for my list. I'm stumped on a couple birds. One looks like a Dowitcher and the other a Forster Tern (?). If you could help me I'd appreciate it.

ID needed folder at :
http://olyvtx.smugmug.com/Nature/My-Big-Year-Aug-1-2012-July-31/ID-needed

Thanks,
Paul