[Tweeters] Mercer Slough

Danver Hartop dan at hartop.com
Mon Apr 29 00:01:06 PDT 2013

I did the loop at mercer slough starting at the blueberry farm today, and got to see the yellow-rumped warblers I was hoping to see. I also spotted a house wren nest off the boardwalk a bit and enjoyed watching it busily work on it. It was a very nicely crafted nest a foot off the ground very hidden in the reeds. The sun popped out for a few hours, and the warblers got real busy then. Unfortunately as the sun left, so did most of the bird activity.

Here's the full list:
- Red breasted sapsucker
- Robin
- Yellow rumped warbler