[Tweeters] Left Sibley at Magnuson

zuckerbond zuckerbond at comcast.net
Sat Apr 27 21:33:35 PDT 2013

Hi Tweeters-- We lost a PB Sibley guide to western birds, name of Bond
and/or Zuckerman on the first page, clear duct tape on spine.

We had loaned the guide to a visiting birder guest, so exactly where it was
lost is unclear. They parked at the Kite Hill lot, walked through to the dog
park.

If you find it before it gets soaked, send an off-line reply and we'd be
happy to pick it up at any location. If you find it after it gets soaked,
feel free to put it in a trash can! Thanks.

Mary Bond & Ira Zuckerman, Seattle zuckerbond at Comcast dot net