[Tweeters] Yellow Variant House Finch Seattle, Fremont

Kathy Kesner m.k.kesner at comcast.net
Sat Apr 27 11:23:47 PDT 2013

Good morning,
Saturday 4/27/13- I've had what is unusual to me coming to my window feeder in Fremont, Seattle, finally identified it this morning as a Yellow Variant House Finch - with the help of my Sibley Guide. I'll try to get a close up photo through the window. I've had both house and purple finches for decades but this is the first yellow variant I've noticed. Also a white crowned sparrow this morning - the first this year. And then the little flock of bush tits. Life is good...
Kathy