[Tweeters] Spring 2013 Klickitat County North American Migration Count.. put it on your calendars and let me know if you will be able to participate...

Bob Hansen bobhansen at gorge.net
Wed Apr 24 20:38:34 PDT 2013

Folks,

The second Saturday in May is fast approaching and our 15th Klickitat County Spring Migration Count since 1997 will soon be underway. It is always a memory creating event and a grand way to experience our Spring migrants. A wonderful example of citizen science and collaborative birding.

Randy Robinson has done a masterful of tabulating the results of all 14 prior years, including last year's. Click on http://birdingwashington.info/Klickitat/SpringNAMC.htm to see how we did compared to the average year. Here are last year's ( Spring 2012) results.... http://birdingwashington.info/Klickitat/Spring2012.htm Once again, thanks Randy and all of last Spring's participants...

Please let me know as soon as possible if you will be able to participate this Spring. May 11th is only 17 days away...

Thanks again,
Bob

"ask not what your eco system can do for you,
"ask what you can do for your eco system." OWS graffiti