[Tweeters] Asking for pictures

Christine Southwick clsouth at u.washington.edu
Thu Apr 18 14:01:55 PDT 2013

I would love to have some pictures of locally-seen Barn Swallows, N Rough-winged Swallows, Cliff Swallows, Bank Swallows.
I already have some neat pictures of locally observed Violet-green Swallows.
If anyone has a picture of several swallow species on telephone wires, I will welcome that too.

I love being able to use pictures taken by Tweeter members to help illustrate my articles in the Shorelineareanews.com
("For the Birds" column).
You would, of course, receive photo credit, and my gratitude.

Christine Southwick