[Tweeters] WOS registration

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 20:02:01 PDT 2013

Here here for a lottery, and/or a 1 2 3 4 system! That said, I've been to the last two WOS conferences, and have registered for this one - I always always always end up registering some time during the day of registration, when the ones I'd realllly love to go on are full. I've always ended up seeing some great birds anyway, and can't say that I've been on a "bad" trip by any stretch. That said, the thought that some will be on all of their first choices... and some will be on all of the remaining choices... it certainly doesn't sit as well. Thanks to the folks planning the conference, and I am looking forward to sneaking out after some half-day trips to go to some of the places I would have first chosen to go to. (I'm allowed to do that, right? :D) Tim BrennanRenton