[Tweeters] WOS Conference Registration

Louise Rutter louise.rutter at eelpi.gotdns.org
Mon Apr 15 16:02:52 PDT 2013

I agree with the poster in the early hours who suggested that a registration
opening time which coincides with web staff being awake and ready to deal
with problems might be a reasonable idea. Most of the online concert ticket
sales seem to start at 10am, for presumably similar reasons.

The conference this year is clearly being heavily subscribed, which I'm sure
will make the organisers happy, and bodes well for an exciting weekend.
Having only 4 trips planned for Friday is obviously an issue, since they
were all sold out within a couple of hours, despite the hiccups. I know in
previous years, the organisers have added some extra trips in similar
circumstances, and I hope they are able to do something similar this year
too.

Louise Rutter

Kirkland