[Tweeters] WOS Conference Registration Working

TREESA autumn207 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 15 00:55:59 PDT 2013

We apologize for WOS conference registration not opening at 12:01 AM, as advertised. The software was set up to open at 12:01 AM April 15, but it did not. After being alerted by 94 messages in 15 minutes, WOS officers awakened me; I changed the opening date to April 14 and for some reason, it began to work. Isn't today April 15? We are truly sorry about the first 20 minutes of nonfunctioning software, but we had no idea this would happen. It is working now.

Treesa Hertzel
WOS Webmaster