[Tweeters] Snoqualmie Valley

Joyce Meyer meyer2j at aol.com
Sun Apr 14 09:17:44 PDT 2013

On our way to breakfast in Duvall, Mike West and I saw 2 vultures in Carnation, one meadowlark on NE 60th, north of Duvall/Carnation Rd. In the same area were Common Yellowthroat, Lincoln's Sparrow, Marsh Wren, and Savannah Sparrow. Band-tailed Pigeons were at feeders next to the library. There were 7 elk on 60th, south of the main road. Also seen was one Ruddy Duck on Sikes Lake. Many Bald Eagles around, near Green-winged Teal on NE 80th near the lake.

Joyce Meyer
meyer2j at aol.com

Sent from my iPhone5, Joyce