[Tweeters] Turkey Vultures

Scott Clausen scottclausen at mac.com
Sat Apr 13 12:34:51 PDT 2013

Hello, all.

We just had six turkey vultures over our house and they were beautiful!

They were only about 100 feet up, which is tree level, and were moving from the northeast to the southwest. With a stiff breeze they were just cruising along.

A great way to start the day.

Thanks,

Scott

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life,
nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -- Isaac Asimov