[Tweeters] Spokane county - Ross's Geese today near US2

kertim7179 at yahoo.com kertim7179 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 12:17:27 PDT 2013

Howdy folks,

This morning at about 8:00am out on the West Plains at the intersection of south Coulee Hite Road and Thorpe Road, there were 2 Ross's Geese, 1 Snow Goose, and 10 Canada Geese.  I was traveling south on Coulee Hite and spotted the birds in the small field adjacent to a house on the west side of the road.  This small field has a stream running through it and I stopped just after the bridge for my first views.  Then I proceeded west on Thorpe and stopped just before the house to get better looks.  The geese flew off to the northwest when I left.

Tim O'Brien
Cheney, WA
mailto: kertim7179 at yahoo dot com