[Tweeters] BirdNote - last week, and the week of Apr. 14, 2013

Ellen Blackstone ellen at 123imagine.net
Sat Apr 13 12:02:02 PDT 2013

Hello, Tweeters,

Last week, BirdNote aired:
* Learning to Listen - Patterns in Songs of a Song Sparrow
With Nancy Rumbel & Heidi Hoelting
http://ow.ly/jNDyJ
* Voices and Vocabularies - Songs Suit Surroundings
http://ow.ly/jNDMb
* Why Birds Collide with Buildings - 1st in a series about
Chicago Bird Collision Monitors, w/Annette Prince
http://ow.ly/jNHrt
* Kingdom of Rarities - With Eric Dinerstein of World Wildlife Fund
He asks: "What if we started caring about rare wildlife
with the same intensity as we do about our pet dogs and cats?"
http://ow.ly/jNHR4
* Voices and Vocabularies - How Birds Sing So Loudly
http://ow.ly/jNI1g
* Using BirdNote in the Classroom: Jessie Soder's Class in Gustavus, AK
http://ow.ly/jNIp8
* Hovering with Horned Larks
http://bit.ly/Xxrlcr

View the photos and links for next week's shows:
http://bit.ly/XIugkN
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/BirdNote/38299689818
... or Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/BirdNoteRadio
BirdNote is available by podcast:
-- http://feeds.feedburner.com/birdnote/OYfP
-- http://tinyurl.com/http-ax-itunes-apple-com-us

And on StitcherRadio: http://stitcher.com/s/profile.php?fid=18715

You can listen to the mp3, see a photo, read the transcript, and find
related resources on the website. http://www.birdnote.org
All episodes are in the archive. Search: http://birdnote.org/archive

Thanks for listening!

Ellen Blackstone, BirdNote