[Tweeters] WOS Chase Trip still has openings.....

amy schillinger schillingera at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 09:59:48 PDT 2013

Tweeters,
Penny Rose and I will be leading a chase trip for WOS on Monday the 15th of April and that is open to all WOS members. If you are not already, this is a great opportunity to become a WOS member so that you can take advantage of the wonderful field trips we offer. Sign up at www.wos.org.
Our chase trip is designed to find the latest rarity or interesting bird of the month while spending the day with others in the birding community.
This month we will be chasing the Yellow-bellied Sapsucker that has been recently sighted near Darrington.
Day: Monday, April 15thMeet: Ravenna P&R at 6:30 amBring: Lunch, snacks and drinksSign up: rosebirding at comcast.net or schillingera at hotmail.comHope to meet you there!
Amy SchillingerRenton, WAschillingera at hotmail.com