[Tweeters] RE: Sage Grouse Display and Blind at Leahy Lek

retief at deweydrive.com retief at deweydrive.com
Thu Apr 11 07:51:44 PDT 2013

I don't know specifically about this location, but there certainly are
many other locations of various types of grouse where blinds are
present:
http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/nebraska/recarea/?recid=10636

This link is to a US site, there are others on private lands. Given
that the site noted talks about moving the blinds each year, I would
imagine they only move them during the "off-season", it would not seem
to me that the blinds, per se, would be the issue. Now, I could see
problems if this blind was put up after the season started, especially
if done when birds were present.