[Tweeters] Re: Passenger Pigeon coming back?

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 02:23:32 PDT 2013

Although I lament the extinction of a species, I can't help but wonder what 21st Century North America would be like if bison, elk, and antelope freely roamed the landscape and trampled highways, railroads, crops, and towns in the process.   Picture huge flocks of passenger pigeons routinely flying over major metropolitan areas and thereby shutting down their large airports for extended periods of time.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA