[Tweeters] Recent Clallam County Birds

Vincent Lucas vincentlucas5 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 23:16:44 PDT 2013

I've been doing a lot of birding recently, here in Clallam County, where I
live. I've also been trying out my new Canon PowerShot SX50 HS camera. I
love it. It's a terrific little camera. Some of the better birds I've seen
and photographed recently have been a first-cycle Glaucous Gull, Mountain
Bluebird and Swamp Sparrow at Neah bay on 04/01/2013. Today, 04/09/2013, I
photographed a nice Townsend's Solitaire at the John Wayne Marina in
Sequim. Other new birds for me this month for Clallam County, since moving
here last Fall, have been Brown-headed Cowbird, Caspian Tern, Canvasback
and Rufous Hummingbird among others. Here's a few links to recent photos. .
. .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leppyone/8635955333/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leppyone/8637063438/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leppyone/8635959351/