[Tweeters] Klickitat County: Snow Geese - Eared Grebe - Dunlin

Russ Koppendrayer russkope at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 21:59:27 PDT 2013

Hi Tweeters,

I spent today (4/9/13) Birding in Klickitat County. Some highlights
included 10 SNOW GEESE with a flock of Canadas along Horseshoe Bend Road in
a field just east of the Holy Trinity Cemetery. Per Washington Birder this
is a code 5 species.

In a farm pond on Crafton Road was an EARED GREBE coming into breeding
plumage.

>From the Conboy NWR parking area along BZ Glenwood Road I walked to the

waters edge and scoped 9 DUNLIN on a thin mud spit off to my left.

Russ Koppendrayer
Longview, WA
russkope at gmail dot com